This aromatic evergreen herb is easily cultivated and can also be found growing wild on mountain highlands. This beautiful delicate herb with its hardy stem has a number of culinary, medicinal and ornamental uses. It is also a common part in bouquet garni and in herbes de Provence in Provençal style cooking.
This pin with its bright gold polish is the perfect pin for any gardener, cook, chef or plant lover.
- 5/12” wide and 1 1/4″ tall
- High Polished 10K Plated Gold
- Comes with a secure Flat Head Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung