The Protea plant, also fondly referred to as Sugarbushes, are native to South Africa. They are believed to have been named after Proteus, the son of Poseidon in Greek Mythology. Proteus could change his shape at will, and the Protea plant has over 1,400 different varieties.
It is because of this that the protea flower symbolizes change and transformation, and in the language of flowers, it also means diversity and courage.
Interpreted into a beautiful keepsake enamel pin, it features dark green leaves, rose pink floral outer petals, or bracts and a blush pink center.
Made out of luxe, hard enamel cloisonné with a high polished 10K Gold base, it is also presented on a bright and beautiful illustrated card back.
- 1 1/4” tall and 3/4″ wide
- Gorgeous Hard Enamel Cloisonné
- High Polished 10K Plated Gold Base
- Comes with a secure Flat Head Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung