The Iris was named after the Greek Goddess of the Rainbows. With its deeply saturated colors, this vibrant flower symbolizes faith, wisdom and hope.
The “Fleur de Lys” is an elegant depiction of the Iris, and has been used as the symbol for the French royalty for centuries.
It was once used as a “cure” for blood and lung diseases. Today, you can use the Iris for naturally dyeing clothes, and has been used to flavor and color Gin.
- 1 1/4” tall and 5/8″ wide
- Gorgeous Hard Enamel Cloisonné
- High Polished 10K Plated Gold Base
- Comes with a secure Flat Head Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated and designed by Samantha Leung